The Canadian MPN Network (CMPNN) was founded in 2014 as an organization connecting and helping Canadians from coast to coast to coast who are dealing with the challenges of living with a myeloproliferative neoplasm (MPN). The CMPNN is led by a volunteer cross-Canada Board of Directors composed primarily of MPN patients who meet virtually. The Board has a “patient first” mindset and is dedicated to improving the quality of life for Canadian MPN patients by providing education, advocacy, and support.
Better lives for all Canadians with a Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN) disorder.
Through education, advocacy and support, the Canadian MPN Network strives to improve the quality of life for Canadian MPN patients and their support network.
The CMPNN is patient-centered and:
- Encourages a culture that is compassionate and non-judgmental, respects confidentiality and is knowledge-based.
- Embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Values collaboration with our stakeholders.
- Conducts business in a transparent, honest, ethical manner using democratic decision making.
- Fosters innovation and creativity in service delivery.
Website: Canadian MPN Network
15815 63 Street NW,