Canadian Lung Cancer Advocacy – Breathe Hope, was created by a small group of Canadian lung cancer patients. At our core, we saw the value in having a supportive, collaborative and sharing community which would reach Canadian LC patients and caregivers from coast to coast.
#CanadianLCBreatheHope is driven by the following:
- To establish a Canadian LC community made up of both patients and caregivers.
- To provide a supportive, confidential environment for patients and caregivers to share their experiences.
- To raise awareness about LC through personal contacts or events and through connections with national/provincial/ local stakeholder individuals or organizations.
- To share new, innovative LC treatments and scientific research.
- To bring attention to conference opportunities and web events.
For further details contact MaryAnn Bradley or Heather Hogan through messenger.