Prostate Cancer Support Ottawa is a volunteer organization of prostate cancer survivors and our supporters. Our aim is to:
- help men recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- provide support for men and their families who continue to live with recurrent cancer, and
- promote awareness of this disease and the associated issues.
If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, you are not alone. We would like to help you. We offer:
- Telephone contact so that we may be able to help with your first confrontation with diagnosis and treatment questions. We do NOT provide medical advice.
- Sharing sessions for newly diagnosed patients where discussion takes place with other prostate cancer survivors. Information kits are distributed.
- Monthly meetings where you can obtain information, attend presentations on prostate cancer topics, and meet with other prostate cancer patients/survivors.
- Matching of patients so that you can share, hear firsthand experiences, and form your own personal support group.
- A quarterly newsletter that describes the group’s activities, events, and reports on interesting medical news.
You can reach PCSO Ottawa in the following ways:
By phone: (613) 828-0762 (Office) Please leave a message on our voice mail. We will return your call within one or two days.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By regular mail: P.O. Box 23122 Ottawa, Ontario K2A 4E2
If you reached us through an internet search or from other websites, our URL is pcsottawa.ca. Please feel free to bookmark us for future reference.
If you are searching for prostate cancer support groups elsewhere in Canada, go to the Prostate Cancer Support Canada website at https://prostatecancersupport.ca/support-groups/