- From Risk to Resilience: An Equity Approach to COVID-19 – Canada’s Chief Public Officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, on COVID-19
- Cancer doesn’t stop during COVID – Pandemic leading to worse outcomes for some breast cancer patients
- France Gélinas, MPP – CancerCantWait – QUEEN’S PARK – France Gélinas, MPP for Nickel Belt and the Health Critic for her Majesty’s Loyal Opposition rose in the legislature this morning to relay concerns she’s hearing from Ontario’s cancer patients whose treatments have been delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- France Gélinas, MPP – CancerCantWait – Gélinas says she met with members of the Canadian Cancer Survivor Network stressing timely access to cancer care must remain a top priority during the second wave of COVID-19.
- Oncologist fears ‘tsunami of cancer’ after COVID-19 lockdowns limited screening – Cancer specialists are worried the drop in cancer diagnoses means cases are going undetected and untreated.