Cancer Can’t Wait: An open letter to all Canadian Government and healthcare decision-makers.
Half of all Canadians will become cancer patients. We need a plan for their care during the next national crisis.
Below is the news release of our Cancer Can’t Wait: Survey on wave 3 reveals COVID-19 continues to disrupt cancer care across Canada that came out on August 26th, 2021.
- Cancer Can’t Wait: Survey on wave 3 reveals COVID-19 continues to disrupt cancer care across Canada
- Cancer Can’t Wait Open Letter – February 4th, 2021
- Cancer Can’t Wait Media Release – February 4th, 2021
- ‘A tsunami of cancer’: The need to ramp up care sidelined by COVID-19 is urgent
- Virtual Care Can Complement, but not Replace in-person Care
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- CCSN tells provinces to prioritize COVID-19 vaccination of cancer patients to save lives
- CCSN open letter: Cancer patients need prioritization for COVID-19 vaccination
- Letter to Minister Dubé
- Letter to Minister Churchill
CCSN’s Virtual Advocacy Week (VAW) in Ontario
Jackie Manthorne, President & CEO, CCSN
We all agree that cancer can’t wait – it can’t be cancelled or postponed. And yet, COVID-19 has forced significant delays and cancellations of cancer care, triggering another public health crisis in our country. CCSN believes that all provinces and territories – including Ontario – must ensure that the sustained provision of essential cancer care is included in any crisis or pandemic planning.