This webinar is put on by the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
This webinar will include a sampling of patient advocate research abstracts from presented at the 2023 IASLC World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC23) in Singapore. A live Q&A session will follow, moderated by lung cancer patient and research advocate Janet Freeman-Daily.
The speakers will be Mentors for the 2023 IASLC STARS (Supportive Training for Advocates on Research and Science) program:\
• Upal Basu Roy, PhD, MPH, Executive Director of Research at LUNGevity Foundation
• Andrew Ciupek, PhD, Associate Director of Clinical Research at GO2 for Lung Cancer
• Jill Feldman, MS, lung cancer patient and research advocate
• Anne-Marie Baird, PhD, president of Lung Cancer Europe (LuCE)
• Lillian Leigh, JD, lung cancer patient and policy advocate.