Drug Pricing Policy Summits
Reports and video presentations from our past Drug Pricing Policy Summits.
- DPPS 2017 – Drug Pricing Policy in Canada: Measuring Progress and Making Our Mark
- DPPS 2016 – Drug Pricing Policy in Canada: Mobilizing Patients to Action
A wide variety of webinars & presentations related to drug pricing policy in Canada.
- CCSN Webinar: The importance of clinician engagement in the HTA process (January 2018)
- SYSF Webinar: About Biosimilars: What We Know and What We Want to Know (January 2018)
- CCSN Webinar: Federal pharmaceutical pricing reform: What do patients think? (January 2018)
- Videos of Presentations from the Drug Pricing Policy Summit 2017 (November 2016)
- SYSF Webinar: pan-Canadian Public Health Systems: The Basics (October 2017)
- CCSN Webinar: How Changes to the PMPRB Could Affect Patients’ Access to Drugs (September 2017)
- CCSN Webinar: Health Canada calls for new tools to control drug prices: what will it mean for patients? (June 2017)
- SYSF Webinar: Clinical Trials: What Patients Need to Know (February 2017)
- Videos of Presentations from the Drug Pricing Policy Summit 2016 (November 2016)
- CCSN Webinar: Drug Approval Bodies in Canada 101: The Elevator Length Pitch (November 2016)
- Claudia Neuber – Manufacturer perspective on patented drug pricing in Canada (April 2013)