Bluewater Health: Patient Experience Partners
The Patient Experience Partner is a new volunteer role. It is one way that patients and families can work together to influence Bluewater Health’s policies and practices, to redesign care and to educate people about what really creates an exemplary healthcare experience.
Patient Experience Partners are people who have experienced care at Bluewater Health within the past two years as a patient or a family member and are:
- Interested in making a difference;
- Comfortable sharing their insights and information about their experiences in ways others can learn from them;
- Willing to work toward the good of future patients and families;
- Listen well and hear differing opinions; and
- Are willing to work alongside Bluewater Health staff toward common goals.
Patient Experience Partners make a difference by becoming members of patient programs and councils, joining task teams for improvement projects and sharing their opinions of healthcare experience.
For more information about the Patient Experience Partner team, please contact Patient Advocate Heather Mayea at 519-464-4400 ext. 4436.
To express interest in joining the team, please complete an application form here. This application must be sent to Lisa Hendra Pavey, the Manager of Volunteer Resources & Student Affairs at email@example.com. She can also be contacted at 519-464-4400 ext. 5406.
For more information please see the Bluewater Health website.