Virtual 5K/10K Walk/Run National Call To Action To Help Fight Colorectal Cancer. August 28th, 2022
Walk or run to help fight colorectal cancer from anywhere, anytime, at any pace!
SIGN UP FEE: 35.00$ CAD (kids under 14 are free)
END DATE: August 28th, 2022
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Register for the CCC’s Virtual PFYT Walk/Run and you will receive an email with instructions on how to track your distance and connect with other participants. The Virtual Walk/Run allows you to share your progress, stories and photos with PFYT partakers across the nation! This simple, healthy and exciting fundraiser allows you to continue spreading awareness of colorectal cancer and only requires the use of your smartphone!
2. After you have signed up you will receive a Special Push For Your Tush newsletter by email. This contains expert fitness routines you can do in the comfort of your own home or backyard, fun videos, healthy recipes and positive tips to help you stay active. Track your efforts and share your progress with us on Instagram and Twitter.
3. Choose a spot to walk/run. Going virtual means you can walk/run wherever and however you chose! Whether that means checking out a new trail in your area, hopping on a treadmill/stationary bicycle within your home, or hitting the pavement to explore your local community! All forms of participation are welcome! You are encouraged to share your experience(s) with by uploading pictures of your completed route to the club page on Strava or your favourite tracking app and upload your results to the dedicated Facebook page.
4. CCC will be with you every step of the way and will always be sharing with you healthy tips to stay in good shape! They will also be giving special recognition to participants for the most creative walking/running trail so let your imaginations run wild! Don’t forget to use the PFYT filter and tag @coloncanada and @pushforyourtush in your stories so they can repost them! Please upload your photos to our Facebook page, tag them on Instagram or Twitter!
5. Finally, Have fun. Don’t forget this is a friendly event which encourages spreading awareness of colorectal cancer in your communities and across the country! Let’s get together and fight colorectal cancer together!