A set of guidelines, outlined below, have been developed to guide you in submitting a proposal that is aligned with the programme requirements.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for evidence-based session proposals that are innovative, challenge current treatment and healthcare systems paradigms and represent the latest advances in cancer control. Any proposal should fall under one of the following six programme themes.
WHO SHOULD SUBMIT A PROPOSAL?
We welcome different perspectives from the entire cancer community, including:
- NGOs, foundations and advocates
- Patients and patient organisation
- UN and bi-laterals
- Researchers and academics
- Health care workers and pharmacists
- Private sector & entrepreneurs
- Marketing and communication professionals
For submission guidelines, deadlines and all other information visit the World Cancer Congress 2022 website.