Presented by Lilly Canada’s Oncology team, the Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology and the Canadian Survivor Network, the Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada art program honours the journeys people face when confronted with a cancer diagnosis.
The program is open to individuals diagnosed with any type of cancer, as well as their families, friends, caregivers and healthcare providers – individual and group submissions are welcome. All submissions will be honoured with a donation, by Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada, to the cancer-related charity of their choice.
Art Submission Deadline: December 15, 2016
How to enter
Step 1: Create your Original Artwork
- Create an original artwork depicting your cancer journey in one of the following: watercolour, oil, pastel, acrylic, photography or mixed media – must be submitted in the medium in which it was originally created.
- Your submission must be at least 9 inches x 12 inches and no more than 18 inches x 24 inches.
- Limit one (1) entry per person or group of persons. Each entry must be a single work of art. • Write the title of your artwork on the reverse side of your entry.
- Please do not include brand/product names, trademarks/logos, write/sign your name or add any personal information.
Step 2: Create Your Written Narrative (must be included)
- Create an original narrative, containing the title of your artwork, that:
- Best describes the cancer journey depicted in your artwork
- Is no longer than 125 words
- Is typed or neatly handwritten in French or English
- Please Do Not: glue narrative to artwork, include personal information, include names of specific medicines, or include names of specific healthcare facilities or providers.
Step 3: Pack and Ship
- Securely wrap your artwork and place narrative and submission form in an envelope.
- Shipment of artwork to Lilly Oncology on Canvas Canada may be arranged through the Art Collection Director: Tel: 416-515-7517 ext. 328 (Note: Shipping postage costs will be covered by Lilly Oncology On Canvas Canada, if arranged through the Art Collection Director).
- Alternatively, ship artwork package directly to: Attention: Art Collection Director Lilly Oncology On Canvas Canada c/o Thornley Fallis 21 St. Clair Ave East, Suite 800 Toronto, ON M4T 1L9
For additional information, click here www.LillyOCC.com