This webinar introduces you to the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB), how they regulate drug pricing in Canada and the proposed changes that will affect cancer patients.
This webinar also provides you with the following information:
- Summary, analysis and next steps regarding proposed price regulation changes
- Patient perspectives on the proposed reforms
- Discussion on potential impact, issues and opportunities from these proposed changes
- How patients and patient groups can engage on the issue to ensure their voices are heard
This webinar is chaired by Bill Dempster, co-founder of 3Sixty Public Affairs Inc., a health and pharmaceutical policy expert who works with a range of clients to navigate complex political, policy, regulatory and reimbursement challenges in the Canadian life sciences field.
The presentation is followed by an interactive discussion with participants.
- John-Peter Bradford, CEO, Life Saving Therapies Network (LSTN), cancer survivor, caregiver and passionate advocate on issues of cancer research, healthcare policy and delivery.
- Neil Palmer, Founder and Principal Consultant, PDCI Market Access, global and Canadian pharmaceutical pricing expert and former senior staff member of the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB).
- Wayne Critchley, Senior Associate, Global Public Affairs, recognized expert in Canadian pharmaceutical pricing, reimbursement and market access and a former Executive Director of the PMPRB.
To view the slides on slideshare, please click here.