The Canadian Cancer Survivor Network is pleased to offer a special webinar titled “Unpacking the OHIP+ pharmacare plan for kids & youth in Ontario: a live webinar from CORD’s Roadmap to Optimal Access Conference”. This webinar will be a live broadcast from the Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders (CORD’s) Roadmap to Optimal Access event being held that day in Toronto.
Listeners will participate in a live panel session addressing OHIP+, the recently announced expansion of the Ontario drug program to cover young people who are younger than 25 years-old.
Bill Dempster from 3Sixty Public Affairs will moderate a discussion featuring CORD President Dr. Durhane Wong-Rieger and participants at the CORD event. They will discuss:
• how young people are covered in Ontario today and what are the outstanding access gaps
• the key features and implications of Ontario’s proposed youth pharmacare program
• the results of a recent patient survey asking what they want to see in this new pharmacare program
Can’t attend? Be sure to register in order to have a copy of the YouTube recording of the webinar sent to you.
• Durhane Wong-Rieger, President & CEO of the Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders (CORD), has served on numerous health policy advisory committees and is a member of the Advisory Board for the Canadian Institutes of Health Research Institute of Genetics and the Patient Liaison Forum for the Canadian Drugs and Technologies in Health
• Bill Dempster, co-founder of 3Sixty Public Affairs Inc., is an in-demand health and pharmaceutical policy expert who works with a range of clients to navigate complex political, policy, regulatory and reimbursement challenges in the Canadian life sciences field
To register, please click here.