Presented by Ryan Clarke LL.B.
The pan-Canadian Oncology Drug Review (pCODR) is an evidence-based, cancer drug review process.
In this webinar:
Attendees will learn important factors in pCODR processes. Presented by Ryan Clarke LL.B., Founder and President of Advocacy Solutions, this webinar will provide the following:
– An overview of drug approval and reimbursement processes
– A closer look at the pCODR process
– A closer look at the pCPA process
– Patterns between pCODR recommendations and pCPA outcomes
– Methodology, findings, and conclusions of CCSN research into pCODR recommendations from 2019
– What can you do if pCODR says “no”
– What should you do if pCODR says “yes” (given COVID-19)
The pCODR process is designed to bring consistency and clarity to the assessment of cancer drugs by reviewing clinical evidence, cost-effectiveness, and patient perspectives, and using this information to make recommendations to Canada’s provinces and territories (except Quebec) in guiding their drug funding decisions. Interested in learning more?