You are invited to attend CTO’s virtual conference that will run for three days on March 23rd, 24th, and 25th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. The clinical trial community faced challenges during the past year, especially due to COVID-19. Come learn about how these challenges were addressed and about new innovations in clinical research.
At this year’s conference, we will reflect on clinical trials during the time of COVID-19, hear new perspectives, and learn about emerging opportunities.
This year’s agenda will reflect on the challenges and successes of our community over the past year, particularly in relation to COVID-19, and will focus on how the pandemic has allowed for innovation in clinical research conduct that will lead to an even stronger clinical research environment.
Here are some of the panels that will be presented at the conference:
- COVID-19: The Changing Nature of Clinical Trials
- Conducting a Virtual Clinical Trial During a Pandemic
- What’s it Really Like to Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- Clinical Trials and Canadian Policy: Where do we stand globally?
- Research Ethics and Methods in Machine Learning: A Discussion for Non-Computer Scientists