(Conference will take place in French, with simultaneous translation available)
Our 11th Cancer Conference will be the large annual gathering of all the key stakeholders involved in the fight against cancer in Quebec: patients, survivors, caregivers, community organizations, patient organizations, organizations, oncology health professionals, industry partners, policy makers as well as the media. The event is open to all people affected by cancer everywhere in Quebec and in the rest of the country.
The Coalition uses its annual conference to address current issues that affect people with cancer in an accessible and vulgarized manner. Some topics covered:
- The role of specialized pharmacies in precision medicine and oncology
- Work-family-caregiving balance
- Initiatives to include patient’s perspectives in health care
- Overview of the 2020 Quebec Cancer Program
- How to distinguish the factual science reporting from pseudoscience
- Innovations in artificial intelligence in oncology
- The challenges and opportunities in oncofertility.