From May 6-8, 2021, Young Adult Cancer Canada (YACC), in partnership with CancerCare Manitoba and the CancerCare Manitoba Foundation will host over 1,000 people in Primetown, a virtual summit for young adult cancer and those who care for them. This event is for you if you are:
- a Childhood or Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) cancer patient or survivor between the ages of 18-39
- a supporter of an AYA cancer patient or survivor (parent, guardian, partner, sibling, friend, family member)
- a health professional caring for or doing research with AYA cancer patients and survivors
- a student with an interest in an AYA oncology
- a volunteer or community leader supporting the AYA cancer community.
Learn more here