Please join us in Ottawa, our second town hall in Ontario, for a robust and thought provoking engagement with a panel of health care experts and political party representatives on priority health care issues in Ontario. This Town Hall follows a similar event in Toronto and welcomes everyone in Ottawa and the surrounding area to attend!
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm ET
all saints Event Space – Lower Hall
10 Blackburn Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N8A5
* Nik Nanos, the Executive Chairman of the Nanos Research Group of Companies, research associate professor at the State University of New York and a Global Fellow at the Woodrow Wilson Centre for Scholars in Washington DC. Nik is the official pollster for The Globe and Mail and CTV News.
* Louise Binder, a very active health policy consultant residing in Ontario, who has received numerous awards for her activities in representing patient interests
* Phil Upshall, a member of CEADM’s (Canadians for Equitable Access to Depression Medication) national leadership team and Senior Policy Advisor to Mood Disorders Society of Canada
* Tamara Stocks, an Ottawa area resident managing with both Crohn’s and a form of chronic leukemia
* Brianne Moore, a member of CEADM and a long-time mental health advocate who was The Royal Ottawa’s 2015 Inspiration Award winner
* A person with lived experience of Ontario’s health care system, associated with Lung Cancer Canada (TBD)
The outcome of this town hall will result in defining specific requests of political parties in advance of the upcoming 42nd Ontario election on June 7th.