Lymphoma Canada will be hosting their first-ever virtual conference on October 16 and October 17. Tune in from your home to this patient-focused education conference which will include sessions on disease and treatment-specific information, clinical trials, the latest advancements in lymphoma research, and survivorship topics of interest. This conference is provided free of charge.
Topics for this conference will include:
- Lymphoma 101,
- Understanding your tests and procedures,
- Treatment overview and evolution,
- Subtype-specific biology and treatment,
- Self-advocacy and navigating the healthcare system,
- Living with lymphoma,
- Car-T and immunotherapy in Lymphoma
Breakout sessions include:
- Subtype-specific biology and treatment
- Living with lymphoma.
Additional information about the conference, including the agenda, is available on their website: https://www.lymphoma.ca/news-events/national-conference/
Should you have questions about the conference or Lymphoma Canada’s programs, please contact us at 905-858-5967 or email@example.com