The Meso Foundation’s International Symposium on Malignant Mesothelioma is a unique conference that brings together the entire mesothelioma community. We invite patients, their families, caregivers, and the bereaved community, to learn about the latest in treatment options, speak face-to-face with top mesothelioma experts, and find community and support with others walking in their shoes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Patients, their families, caregivers, friends
- Those who have lost a loved one to mesothelioma
- Anyone else interested in making a difference
- Sessions about currently-available treatment options at diagnosis, first recurrence, second recurrence, and beyond
- Overview of surgery, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, VEGF, target therapies, precision medicine, combination therapies, supportive care
- Clinical trials
- Side effect management
- Life after treatment; financial toxicity; insurance issues; fertility preservation; intimacy
- Support groups
- Tribute ceremony and sessions specific to those who suffered a loss.
Registration for community members (patients, caregivers, family members, and bereaved) is $25 until May 30, and $40 after May 30. The Foundation can provide limited financial assistance for those in need. Please contact Meghan Butler at email@example.com or (703) 879-3824 to inquire.
205 N. Michigan Avenue, 10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60601
There are multiple lodging options to choose from surrounding the conference center, including hotels for most budget levels, and Airbnb rentals. For your convenience, we have identified hotels near the conference center. To make a reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
For more information as well as to register click here.