Innovative Approaches to Optimal Cancer Care in Canada is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to connect with cancer colleagues from across Canada and learn about innovations in cancer care.
Join us and hear from renowned international and Canadian speakers who will inspire you with insights that span the cancer care continuum – screening, diagnosis and treatment, palliative and end-of-life care, and survivorship – and delve into key themes:
- Quality of care for all
- Diagnostic process: A clear pathway or a revolving door?
- Overcoming inertia in the cancer system: Why don’t we do what we know works?
Who should attend? Health-care practitioners, leaders and key stakeholders who want to connect with colleagues and be part of important conversations that are changing the cancer experience in Canada:
- What are the most promising advances in cancer care today?
- How can we accelerate their adoption for the benefit of Canadian patients?
- How can we improve cancer care for patients through system-level change?
To find out more about the Innovative Approaches to Optimal Cancer Care in Canada conference, please click here.