Join the Canadian Organization for Rare Disorders on March 9 and 10, 2021, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm for the Rare Disease Day Conference: From Draft to Action Plan. Come discuss with patients and families, researchers, clinicians, policymakers/influencers, and manufacturers to help shape Canada’s pharmacare and healthcare landscape for optimal drug access.
Topics covered include:
- Strategies for providing accurate and timely screening and diagnosis
- Access to experts and networked centres of excellence
- Support for community resources including patient associations
- Investment in research and drug discovery
- Financing optimal for rare disease therapies