On Wednesday, February 17th 2021 at 1PM EST, join in with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada for a webcast to learn about the vaccines available in Canada to counter COVID-19 and the current state of knowledge which is constantly evolving.
Topics covered will include:
- What are the types of vaccine?
- What is the vaccine development process and how do you measure its effectiveness?
- How will COVID-19 vaccines work?
- Who will be able to get vaccinated against COVID-19?
- Will COVID-19 vaccines be safe for people with blood cancer?