Join Colorectal Cancer Canada for a virtual conference on May 18 and 19, 2021 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm EST. Be educated by experts and become empowered to prevent, treat, and beat colorectal cancer.
This conference is intended for all, whether they are a patient at any stage, a caregiver or a family member, a health professional, or anyone else interested in colorectal health.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Sharing personal stories and experiences related to colorectal cancer
- Latest innovations in the diagnostic and treatment of colorectal cancer
- Clinical trials and how to access them
- Early age onset of colorectal cancer
- Healthy habits and nutrition