Join the CADTH COVID-19 Free Webinar
This webinar will explore changes in scholarly communication and discuss its implications for access to scientific research and evidence synthesis.
- Is the open science model here to stay?
- What are the consequences of bypassing or accelerating the peer review process?
- How can information specialists and researchers best search for evidence on COVID-19 given the speed of new research and changing publication models?
Date: October 27, 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm EDT
Register today for this free webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about how to join the webinar.
- Leslie Weir, Librarian and Archivist of Canada; Chair of Open Science Roadmap Advisory Committee
- Dr. Margaret Sampson, Manager of Library Services at CHEO