Webinar: How To Use Social Media To Influence Decision-Makers
The Canadian Cancer Survivor Network is offering a series of eight advocacy webinars designed to give you information to help you become an effective advocate.
These webinars are supported by Novartis Canada, and each focuses on a different aspect of the advocacy process.
Our most recent webinar was entitled How to use social media to influence decision-makers. The webinar was co-hosted by Joanne Koskie, Vice President, and and Beth Daniher of Cohn & Wolfe, and Megan Boyle, Consultant, of Global Public Affairs.
The social media webinar provided:
• An overview of key social media tools that can be used in advocacy.
• An introduction to how social media can be used to raise awareness for your issue among your networks.
• How to use social media to raise and sustain interest in your issue among media and government.
All four webinars so far have been archived:
• Webinar #1: How the healthcare system in Canada is structured, March 27, 2013
• Webinar #2: What you should know about the drug approval process in Canada, April 17, 2013
• Webinar #3: Advocacy Overview: Shaping the Advocacy Agenda, May 22, 2013
• Webinar #4: How to use Social Media to Influence Decision-makers, June 12, 2013
You can access them here!
Please note that we will be holding four more webinars, beginning again in September.
How to register for upcoming webinars:
To participate, you will need to register by first sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. CCSN will then email you the link for participating in the webinar and login instructions.