St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital, Patient Partnership Program
The Patient Partnership Program recruits, selects, and orients, STEGH patients, families and caregivers, to integrate patient partners into hospital planning and decision-making activities.
Who Can Become A Patient Partner?
A former STEGH patient, family member or caregiver who is:
- Living well with their health condition
- Able to attend daytime and early evening meetings
- Coping well with their hospital experience
- Able to listen well and enjoy working with others
- Willing to share their experience to help shape hospital decision-making, care and service
- Able to attend orientation sessions to prepare for this partner role
Fill out the application form here.
Updated August 10th, 2018