Brant Community Healthcare System, Patient and Family Advisor
Patient and Family Advisors have direct input and influence on the policies, programs, and practices that affect the care and services that people receive at the Brant Community Healthcare System. They are committed to providing patient and family-centered care.
They are looking for patients or families of patients that have experienced care within the past two years who are:
- Committed, reliable and trustworthy and believe that their investment will help make a difference for other patients and families.
- Willing to share insights and information about care experiences in ways others can learn from.
- Able to see beyond their own personal experiences and show concern for more than one issue or agenda.
- Good listeners and respect the perspective of others.
- Comfortable speaking in a group and interact well with others.
- Able to work in partnerships with others.
- Be committed to improving care for all patients and family members.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of patient and organizational information.
Patient Relations Coordinator
Brant Community Healthcare System
200 Terrace Hill Street
Brantford, ON N3R 1G9
For the latest local information on COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), visit the Brant Country Health Unit website or contact the BCHS hotline at (519) 751-5818. If you are a community partner inquiring about accessing protective equipment, select option 3.