The World Cancer Congress (WCC) encourages effective knowledge transfer and best practices exchange amongst +3000 global cancer control and health experts. Held in Kuala Lumpur, Mylasia in 2018, the 4-day event is a beacon for cancer research across the world. Registration starts at $800, and increases in price after June 29, 2018.
The event aims to strengthen the action and impact of the cancer community on national, regional and international scales through its educational programme that spans the full spectrum of cancer – from prevention and treatment to palliative and supportive care.
The top three factors which prompt participants to attend are:
- Networking and developing new partnerships
- Listening to renowned international experts
- Learning and sharing best practices
The following areas are particularly valued by the participants who come from various fields including research, policy, advocacy, prevention, primary healthcare, clinical oncology, fundraising, management, etc:
- Innovation in prevention, early detection & screening
- Quality cancer treatment and diagnosis to overcome inequalities in cancer care
- Improving patient and family experiences
- Education and training
- Advocacy, policy and optimising outcomes of health system
To learn more, please click here.