Toronto Area, Mississauga Halton Community Care Access Centre: Share Care Council
The Share Care Council is a committee consisting of patients, substitute decision makers and family caregivers committed to improving home and community care. The council is a partnership that ensures a direct voice for patients and families to inform the development of new programs and services at the Mississauga Halton Community Care Access Centre.
The council is a direct means for the Mississauga Halton Community Care Access Centre to learn what matters most to patients and their families. It is a forum to assist in developing programming.
The council will:
- Include patient and family member representatives from client populations;
- Be approximately 16 -18 members including some staff members;
- Have a two year membership term with the possibility of a one term renewal;
- Balance new and experienced members for term renewals; and
- Have four meetings held annually (two conducted in-person and two conducted via videoconference).
To obtain more information please visit the website here or contact Kathryn Hales at 905-855-9090 x 7881.