Prostate Cancer Canada Network Ottawa is a volunteer organization of prostate cancer survivors and our supporters. Our aim is to:
- help men recently diagnosed with prostate cancer
- promote awareness of this disease and the associated issues, and
- provide support for men and their families who continue to live with recurrent cancer.
If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, you are not alone. We would like to help you. We offer:
- Telephone contact so that we may be able to help with your first confrontation with diagnosis and treatment questions. We do NOT provide medical advice.
- Mentoring sessions for newly diagnosed patients where discussion takes place with other prostate cancer survivors. Information kits are distributed.
- Monthly meetings where you can obtain information, attend presentations on prostate cancer topics, and meet with other prostate cancer patients/survivors.
- Matching of patients so that you can share, hear first hand experiences, and form your own personal support group.
- A monthly newsletter that describes the Association’s activities, events, and reports on interesting medical news.
You can reach PCCN Ottawa in the following ways:
By phone: (613) 828-0762 (Office) Please leave a message on our voice mail. We will return your call within one or two days.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By regular mail: P.O. Box 23122 Ottawa, Ontario K2A 4E2
If you reached us through an internet search or from other websites, our URL is pccnottawa.ca. Please feel free to bookmark us for future reference.
If you are searching for prostate cancer support groups elsewhere in Canada go to the Prostate Cancer Canada Network website at prostatecancer.ca/PCCN.aspx.