Canadian Cancer Advocacy Coalition of Canada vision for the cancer system
An effective, comprehensive, evidence-based cancer system that offers Canadians the best chances for preventing and treating this disease, and addresses the emotional, physical and financial needs of patients and survivors.
Our goals, to benefit cancer survivors and all Canadians
- Consistent adherence to best practices in cancer care and prevention, making best use of financial and human resources.
- Accountability to patients, survivors and taxpayers.
- Transparency of decision-making, priority-setting and performance measurement.
- Reduction of the emotional, physical and financial distress associated with a cancer diagnosis.
- Access to best practices in disease prevention and timely effective treatment options.
- Increased awareness of prevention choices.
Our Vision for CACC
To be an influential national, independent, objective advocacy organization publishing authoritative assessments of the cancer system to help shape constructive change.
Cancer Advocacy Coalition of Canada
1902 – 2 Bloor St. W.
Toronto, ON M4W 3R1
Toll Free 1-877-472-3436