The University of Ottawa is conducting a survey study to better understand how different healthy lifestyle behaviours relate to one another in adults with a history of cancer. As well, they hope to gain a better understanding of factors that relate to these behaviours (e.g., age, cancer type).
You are eligible to participate in this study if you:
– Are 18 years of age or older
– Can read and write in English
– Have been told by a doctor or other health professional at some point that you have cancer (this could have been recently or years ago)
– Have completed primary and systemic treatment for cancer
– Are willing to complete an online questionnaire that will take approximately 45 minutes
Please click on the link provided below to find out more about this study.
** If you are not re-directed to the survey site, please cut and paste the link into your web browser**
Questions? Contact Amanda Wurz, email@example.com
This study has been approved by the University of Ottawa Ethics Review Board.