This group serves as the patient voice and provides an opportunity for patients and family members to help the Cancer Agency improve the overall cancer experience.
The Council members are committed to improving the cancer experience by:
- Encouraging a greater understanding of the health care experience through the eyes of the patient and family;
- Providing advice, information and recommendations to Cancer Agency staff that will support planning, policies and procedures;
- Improving patient safety, integration and navigation of health care systems;
- Promoting effective and ongoing communication and enhancing relationships; and
- Supporting patients and family members to be full partners in their cancer treatment and care.
If you are interested in learning more about or participating on PFAC, please complete an Expression of Interest form or contact:
Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
Patient and Family Advisory Council
For more information, click here.